we protect your formulations, we protect lives worldwidesensidin® DO combines the well-known deodorant and skin care properties of ethylhexylglycerin with the antimicrobial properties of octenidine HCl. The synergistic combination of these active ingredients provides superior efficacy in deodorants at very low use concentrations.
sensidin® DO reliably inhibits the growths and multiplication of odor-causing bacteria on the skin without adversely affecting the skin’s microbiome.
At schülke, we understand the safety and environmental demands of formulation protection, because at schülke we protect lives worldwide.
- • Maximum manufacturing temperature: 120°C
- • pH-value of end product: < 12
- • Shelf-life: 3 years
INCI Declaration: Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin*, Octenidine HCl
* stabilized with synthetic alpha-Tocopherol
Leave-on Rinse-off schülke recommendation 0.5-1.0% - For approvals in specific countries please contact your local sales representative.
Benefits of sensidin® DO:
- • Long-lasting deodorant protection
- • Effective against odor-causing bacteria
- • Safe for aerosol, stick, roll-on, cream and wipe applications
- • Highly effective at very low content of actives